Why Join Us?
Opportunity to work with pioneers in various industries, to grow professionally and personally.
Team members are encouraged to contribute in the decision making process, we create consensus and act on it.
Compact and effective team structure ensures smooth and swift coordination.
VC Investment Account Officer
Also Hiring with
Change Agent / Special Assistant/
See Wendy Rhoades (Billions). The Change Agent’s work optimizes the performance of the CEO and the rest of the company. The role requires one to manage the CEO. The difference between the Change Agent and the Executive Assistant is that the Change Agent has a more pivotal role in executing change on an individual and corporate level than the traditional Executive Assistant. The fundamental requirement of this role is to manage upwardly. Managing the superiors (specifically the CEO) is the core responsibility of the position. Therefore the Change Agent is able to keep both the pulse of the CEO along with the company and understand the dynamics between the two. Strategy and foresight are a must. Understanding the needs and trajectory of both will achieve the greatest success in the organization. The Change Agent must be able to gather any available data points and infer the conclusions and trends and also possess the ability to change the course of action for both CEO and company. This job requires skill sets that are 1/2 part intuition and 1/2 part intellect. Sensitivity to change and analysis of all available data on a frequent basis. The definition of “Intuition” includes but is not limited to possessing soft skills of communication and understanding of human dynamics. The definition of “Intellect” includes but is not limited to possessing a high degree of logic and efficacy of achieving and creating change in both a single person as well as an entire organization. To reiterate, many of the job responsibilities crossover with those of an executive assistant but the requirements for strategically managing and optimizing the CEO as a person and the organization is what sets the Change Agent.
- Understand both the CEO and the organization on a fundamental level.
- Understand the dynamics between the CEO and the organization.
- Visually model the relationships and trajectories of all business units and high level projects with regards to both CEO and organization.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule.
- Track metrics for CEO and organization performance.
- Crises management.
- Manage and develop the CEO as a talent.
- Communication soft and hard skills.
- Quantitative data analysis.
- High level of logic.
- Dedication to work without restrictions to time requirements.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience creating changing human behavior.
- Must be a team player and understand the role within the construct of the organization.
- Knows how to challenge people (without antagonizing them) and then exacting actual change in behavior.
- Must understand people and why/how they are motivated at their core.
- Capable of grasping complex concepts and distilling them into its core ideas to communicate to others efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in Psychology, Medicine, Health, Law, Science, Life Sciences.
- 3+ years working experience.
VC INVESTMENT ACCOUNT OFFICER
General Role Description
- Investment sourcing.
- Perform due diligence on potential business investments.
- Conduct sector research and create reports, primarily in green energy, telecommunications, software-as-a-service and healthcare industries.
- Ongoing investment management and follow-up of invested portfolio companies.
- Managing funds and IR, including producing reports and conducting conversations among investment partners.
- 3+ years of meaningful experience in related fields.
- Master’s degree.