Why Join Us?
Opportunity to work with pioneers in various industries, to grow professionally and personally.
Team members are encouraged to contribute in the decision making process, we create consensus and act on it.
Compact and effective team structure ensures smooth and swift coordination.
VC Investment Account Officer
Also Hiring with
VC INVESTMENT ACCOUNT OFFICER
General Role Description
- Investment sourcing.
- Perform due diligence on potential business investments.
- Conduct sector research and create reports, primarily in green energy, telecommunications, software-as-a-service and healthcare industries.
- Ongoing investment management and follow-up of invested portfolio companies.
- Managing funds and IR, including producing reports and conducting conversations among investment partners.
- 3+ years of meaningful experience in related fields.
- Master’s degree.
This is an internship position in VC investment department. You will have the opportunity to meet potential portfolio companies, create reports by performing industry-related research and analysis, also prepare financial models and detailed risk assessment. We expect you to work 24 hours a week, for at least 3 to 6 months.
- Perform industry-related research and analysis
- Build financial models
- Produce analysis reports
- Assist other tasks as assigned
- University major field: Science/ Engineering/ Finance/ Business Management
- Interested in startup businesses
- Ability to work independently
- Sensitive with numbers
- Fluent in English