Source SparkLabs Taipei
The sixth annual SparkLabs Taipei Demo Day event provided seven newly graduated teams with a platform to unveil their creative solutions that took shape over the course of the intensive 12-week accelerator program, and also a medium for industry players to learn the latest trend and insights from thought leaders including Samson Ellis, the Bureau Chief of Bloomberg Taipei and Florence Dalia, the Chef de cuisine of L’ ATELIER de Joël Robuchon. This event also attracted 400+ domestic and overseas investors to participate. LUCIMA attended this event as a VIP to look for investment opportunities and also broaden our horizons in new spaces such as cryptocurrency.
Teams presenting included:
- AmazingTalker – An online learning platform and market place matching tutors and students.
- Dipp – An automated graphic design/generation solution for creating e-commerce and ad campaign images.
- awoo – An AI marketing platform designed for e-commerce to build precision marketing model.
- baby baby cool – An organic kidswear brand founded by fashion designers.
- Glassbox Technology – A real-time virtual production platform for VR experiences.
- HKDECOMAN – An O2O platform to enhance transparency of the traditional renovation industry.
- InfinitiesSoft Solutions – A software provider specializing in developing infrastructure for machine learning.
We congratulate the presenting teams for making it on stage to present their novel solutions to the venture market. We will keep a close eye and wish them the best in their journey to changing the world! We thank our friends, partners, industry peers and Edgar for hosting a fantastic event!
If you have any ideas for events or collaboration, please feel free to contact us.